D-D are renowned in the aquarium and fishkeeping world for their high quality pioneering products. The Aqua-pro reef 1200 Aquarium is no exception. Aqua-Pro Reef aquariums have been designed by D-D to create systems that not only look amazing but are also very practical and flexible allowing you to design your system and equipment set up to your own personal preferences.
- Made from ultra clear low iron glass, with no strapping and fully polished edged to provide the perfect view of your home reef.
- Central weir box to allow for a full unobstructed view into the aquarium from both sides. Featuring a removeable weir comb for
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Black vinyl background pre-fitted to the rear of the aquarium to make your aquarium inhabitants stand out.
- Adjustable flair nozzle outlet fitted as standard to allow water returned from the sump to be directed.
- Twin overflow pipe system to allow for safe silent running.
- Base mat pre-fitted to the bottom of the aquarium.
- Black silicone joints.
- Ideal for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and Jump Guard mesh aquarium covers.
The Aqua-Pro Reef aquariums come with a multi chamber sump including a freshwater top up reservoir.
To suit as many different filtration options as possible the Aqua-Pro Reef sumps not only have separate sections but also have adjustable baffles. These allow water heights to be customised and changed as needed. This can be especially useful if setting up a refugium where you may want to run a deeper water depth than is normally offered or want to set the perfect running height for your protein skimmer without having to use stands or messy solutions to raise the unit off the bottom of the sump. Simply loosen the two fixings slightly, slide the baffle to the desired height and then tighten back up. This is easy to do even with the aquarium running and no tools are required.
- 6mm + 8mm glass construction.
- Height adjustable acrylic baffles for water depth adjustment.
- Included freshwater top up reservoir.
- CNC cut dividers glass dividers.
- Pre-fitted foam base mat.
- Polished and bevelled glass edges.
The Cabinet (2 options):
- Clean contemporary finish with sleek lines to match the style of the Aqua-Pro Reef aquarium.
- Fully prebuilt with the option of 11 different colour finishes to match and compliment any home decor.
- Adjustable soft close hinges fitted as standard.
- Quick release doors to provide full access of maintenance.
- Large ventilation space allowed in the back of the cabinet to help prevent moisture build up inside the cabinet.
The pre-assembled AquaFrame cabinets are made from an aircraft grade aluminium section which is cut and fastened together by special custom stainless steel brackets and high strength rivets.
The Aquaframe system allows you to future-proof your aquarium by enabling you to change the cabinet colours at any time, to match a change in decor, without buying a brand new cabinet. Choose from our range of 11 stylish cabinet finishes.
- Corrosion resistant frames made from aircraft grade aluminium
- Easily swap the cabinet panels without buying a new cabinet
- Choose from 11 cabinet finishes
- Adjustable feet, fully waterproof base board
- Soft-close, push open doors.
- Industrial strength fittings
Aqua-Pro Reef 1200 Specification:
- Dimensions (L x W x H)120 x 60 x 60cm
- Glass Thickness: 15mm.
- Low Iron Ultra Clear Glass
- Display Tank Water Volume: 370 Litres
- Weir Dimensions (Including Comb): 24 x 10 x 58cm
- Central and Removeable Weir
- Pre-fitted Base mat
- Black Vinyl Background
- External Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 45 x 45cm
- Skimmer Chamber Dimensions: 25 x 43.8cm
- Reactor/Refugium Chamber Dimensions: 24.1 x 43.8cm
- Return Pump Chamber Dimensions: 15 x 43.8cm
- Top Up Reservoir Dimensions: 12.5 x 43.8cm
- Glass Thickness: 6mm and 8mm
- Adjustable Height Baffles
- Min. Sump Water Volume: 49 Litres
- Max. Sump Water Volume: 77 Litres
- Skimmer Chamber Water Depth: Adjustable 20-30cm
- Reactor/Refugium Chamber Water Depth: Adjustable 16-26cm
- Built Into Sump Top Up Reservoir Volume: 23.8 Litres
- Pre-fitted Base mat
- Main Overflow Pipe: 40mm.
- Emergency Overflow Pipe: 40mm.
- Return Stand Pipe: 25mm.
- Twin Flare Nozzle Outlet
- Return Pipe Hose tail: 19mm.
- Total Min. Volume: 419 Litres
- Total Max. Volume: 447 Litres
- Polished Glass Edges
- Black Silicone Joints
- Recommended Return Pump Size: 3000-4000 Lph
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 60 x 90cm
- Wooden or Aquaframe (optional)
If you require any help, we also offer aquarium set ups and health checks