Vitalis Marine Pellets are a palatable and highly digestible balanced feed. They are a complete pet food for fish.
Unique soft pellet formulation
Marine Pellets incorporate a unique formulation of marine proteins, including whole fish meal and a tailored blend of molluscs and crustaceans. They can be used in rotation with our Platinum Marine range to maintain peak health and condition in your fish.
If you are using both the Vitalis Marine and Platinum range, rotate for best marine fish health. See feeling guide below showing weeks 1-4 using marine flakes and or pellets then moving on to Platinum marine flakes and or pellets. Each 6 weeks continue with this cycle to best stimulate the fish immune system and protect fish from disease. This feeding strategy also maximises the condition of your fish. A happily fed fish, that also has the balance of great water quality, makes for a more beautiful fish!
Each of Vitalis’ pellet diets are soft for ease of digestion and designed to sink slowly in water. This is to encourage a natural feeding experience for fish.
- Suitable for all tropical marine species
- Feed up to three times daily
- Test water regularly for waste levels like nitrate and phosphate to ensure that you are not overfeeding
- Remove any uneaten food
- Do not put wet fingers into pot
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children and pets
- Not for human consumption
- Make sure that the lid is on properly after use. This is to ensure that the pellets don’t dry out and loose their soft texture and also to ensure that they don’t absorb excess moisture from the environment
Vitalis Marine Pellets sustainability
Vitalis pride themselves on high quality, sustainably sourced ingredients.
For more information about the Vitalis Platinum Marine Feeding Strategy click here.